Right after the birth of babies, it is suggested to feed them with breast milk only. Since it is believed and scientifically proven that breast milk contains vital nutrients essential for babies in the early months. The breast feeding has various benefits for babies –
• The breast milk contains essential nutrients passed from the body of mother that help the baby to grow.
• It is lighter as compared to the milk formula and easy to digest for a new born.
• It carries the antibody nutrients produced by mother that boost the immunity of babies and prevent them from bacteria and viruses.
• The breast milk reduced the chance for babies of falling ill.
• It helps in preventing the allergies.
• The breast milk allows the baby to have a healthier body after growing old and prevent chronic diseases.
• The breast-feeding babies have softer and smoother skin as the breast milk access the proper hydration to the body of babies.
• It accesses the overall development of brain.
Breast feeding is good for mother as well in the following ways –
• It reduces the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure and breast cancer in mothers.
• Breast feeding helps the mothers in restoring the previous size of the breast.
• It also beneficial in burning the calories and shrinking the uterus.
Which is better, Breast Milk or Milk Formula? – A Comparison
Breast feeding is the best option for new born. It contains all the vital nutrients that baby require to grow. However, in some cases you have to switch to the milk formula. In that case, you need to know all the qualities of both the milks. Additionally, you should be aware of all the advantages and disadvantages of feeding your baby with either breast milk or milk formula.
Qualities of Milk Formula
Milk formulas are just an imitation of breast milk prepared by including the complex amount of essential nutrients. The milk formulas are prepared with the aim of fulfilling all the needs of breast milk. They contain the below mentioned are the advantages and disadvantages of switching to the milk formula –
• They contain the complex vital nutrients like sugar, vitamins, protein and fats essential for the growth of babies.
• It is comparatively more convenient as the breast feeding can be stressful or difficult for the mother. You can easily feed your baby with a feeder. It also allows the sharing of feeding duties between parents.
• The milk formulas lack the antibodies required for enhancing the immunity of babies.
• They can be heavier for the babies to digest conveniently and may cause indigestion.
• The right milk formulas can be a bit expensive.
Choose what is best for your child
Choosing the right feeding method for your baby can vary from situation to situation but if you are willing to choose the method with higher advantages and nutrients then you must switch to breast feeding. You should feed your baby with the breast milk for at least 3 months from the birth. After that you can start the milk formulas along with the breast milk depending upon the needs.
Check out best Baby breast feeding product online visit at: SndCart.com